The following information has been compiled based on extensive market research and community feedback. This is meant to serve as a resource in your design process, as we don’t want to place too many restrictions on designers and what they can create. The one exception to this is the mandatory listings, which are above and beyond the most widespread and commonly used avatar components amongst femboys and transgirls.
Supported & Recommended Bodies
- Slink Hourglass
- Belleza Freya
Maitreya is obviously the most commonly used female body in Second Life, and as such is the most commonly used for trans girls as well. The V-Tech Chest Mod for Maitreya (see below) is also far and away the most commonly used mod by femboys. As such, making fits fits for these two is highly recommend.
Slink Hourglass & Belleza Freya should absolutely not be overlooked, however. Their usage amongst the trans girls is far higher than their overall marketshare in Second Life. As well, the one piece of feedback we heard most often after our first event was a desire to see more items fitted to Hourglass and Freya, and we would really love to see more products for these bodies at our next event. Both of these bodies also have femboy chest mods as well (see below).
Supported & Recommended Femboy Body Mods
- V-Tech (For Maitreya)
- Slink Petite (Slink)
- Simple Stuff (Belleza)
As stated above, V-Tech is the most widespread femboy chest mod currently in use, and making fits for this mod is highly recommended. However, Slink recently released an official chest mod for their bodies that has been gaining popularity quickly and definitely worth looking in to. It can be used by both females/trans girls who want a more modest chest sized, and can also be made perfect flat, allowing it to be used by femboys as well. The Simple Stuff chest mod is an unofficial mod for Belleza, with several stores making fits for it as well.
- Belleza Venus (Transgirls)
- Slink Physique (Transgirls)
- Kemono (Femboys and Transgirls)
Less commonly used female bodies (although Slink Physique with the Slink Petite Mod has had some growing popularity with femboys).
- Belleza Jake (Male)
- Signature (Male)
- Slink Physique (Male)
Our event is primarily geared towards avatars who use female mesh bodies. That said, we have had a few requests for female clothing fitted for male mesh bodies. The Belleza Jake in particular is popular amongst males going for androgynous looks.
The following list has been included in case designers want to create clothing and accessories compatible with and geared towards cocks (ribbons, collars, cockrings, etc). These are the most commonly seen brands and models within both communities.
- Aeros (Most Common: Magnus, Xerxes)
- Sensations (Most Common: Human Cock v6)
- SKNK (Most Common: Kyrpa, Glaidys, Verpas, Common)
- Sinful Needs (Most Common: Osiris)
This list is by no means complete, and we don’t want designers to feel restricted to any of the products listed below. Rather, we wanted to offer these as suggestions in the hopes of them acting as a jumping off point for your creative process!
- Pants, leggings, shorts, etc. with bulge options
- Panties, underwear, jockstraps, etc. with bulge options
- Tops, shirts, hoodies, jackets, etc. with flat chest fits
- Crop tops, or any clothing exposing the chest, with flat chest fits
- Bathing suits, bikinis, swimwear, etc. with bulge and flat chest options
- Pants, leggings, shorts, etc. that are pulled down to the thighs or knees
- Pants and shorts that are unzipped with enough space for a cock
- Dresses with bulge options and flat chest fits
- Skirts with holes, cuts, open fronts, lifted fronts, etc. by cocks
- Corsets or lingerie with holes or space for cocks
- Corsets or lingerie with both flat chest and breast options
- Pasties, body chains, harnesses with flat chest fits
- Ribbons, collars, socks/sleeves, and other feminine accessories for cocks
- Cages, rings, and other BDSM accessories with a feminine flair for cocks
- Unisex/Masculine clothing fitted to female mesh bodies
- Unisex/Feminine clothing fitted to male mesh bodies
- Androgynous hair, long hair with flat chest options
- Body skins designed for with flat chest shading (Omega Compatible)
- Mesh head skins design with androgynous looks (Omega Compatible)
- Sex animations where both parties have cocks and/or are of similar height
- Just some final notes and suggestions to consider when thinking about your product:
- Making your product compatible with Maitreya and V-Tech ensures that it reaches the vast majority of the customers that will be visiting the fair. However, the more fits for different bodies, the better.
- In the case of any products with bulges or that are otherwise meant to incorporate cocks, strongly consider making fits for Slink Hourglass and Belleza. Transgirls will love you forever!
- On a similar vein, remember that cocks come in all shapes and sizes, and transgirls tend to be more hung than femboys. Consider having multiple options for sizes!
- HUDs with alpha options for chests and cocks (especially in the case of lingerie) are a great way to ensure that your product is compatible with our customers, but also lets you offer it to the general female population as well.
- Don’t be afraid to defy stereotypes! While many femboys and transgirls like pretty, girly things, there are also plenty who enjoy other styles as well. Punk/Rock, Biker, Military, Business/Formal, and Tomboy/Androgynous clothing and accessories are also great options.